Lakehouse was founded in 1988 and is headquartered in Romford, Essex. During the past 28 years we have grown to employ over 2,400 people and turnover more than £340m.
We have substantial experience in the management of improvement projects for homes, education environments and public buildings in four core service areas: Property Services, Compliance, Energy Services and Construction.
We are focused on making Lakehouse a single provider for all our clients’ needs. In the past four years our service offering has expanded through the addition of complementary services. We have acquired a number of successful businesses, enabling us to broaden our compliance and energy services offerings, and expand our geographical reach. The Lakehouse Group includes the following specialist subsidiaries:
- K&T Heating: gas compliance services
- Allied Protection: fire compliance services
- Foster: property maintenance services
- Everwarm: energy services
- H2O Nationwide: water and air compliance services
- Providor: smart metering specialists
- Orchard: energy services broker and energy management service provider
- Sure Maintenance: gas compliance services
- Aaron Services: gas compliance services
- Precision Lifts: lift compliance services
Our people are professional. We have an enviable talent pool, and we are passionate about what we do. Our goal is to continue to grow but without losing our commitment and drive to make a positive impact on people’s lives and communities. We are committed to ensuring that our clients and their customers are at the heart of everything we do.