The information given below is intended to provide an understanding and appreciation of the workload of the job and its role within Lakehouse. The job description outlines the main purposes in general terms only and is not intended to be prescriptive.
You may be required to carry out other duties commensurate with the post. This will not change the character or purpose of the post but will be necessary to maintain high standards of business practice. The post-holder will be expected to participate in developing Lakehouse Quality Standards.
This job description, through Business reasons, may be altered from time to time to meet the changing needs of the Company.
- To support the Meter Asset Management department in ensuring data quality across the Providor Business. Ensuring the timely and efficient delivery of data is passed through Providor systems. In particular ensuring industry data flows are exchanged inline with BSCP and commercial service levels. To understand and analyse industry data issues and communicate to key stakeholders in the Providor business.
- 1. Investigating and Resolving data exceptions in MATs user intervention queues
- 2. Investigating and Resolving data exceptions falling out of the interface between work management systems and data flow management capabilities
- 3. Production of MAM/MOA billing files
- 4. Bill Validation were required
- 5. Ad hoc report production, manipulating data in Excel formats
- 6. Ad hoc investigation into data integrity issues.
- 7. Reviewing and auctioning industry data queries
- 8. Analyse industry data and interpret unusual patterns and possible causes