The information given below is intended to provide an understanding and appreciation of the workload of the job and its role within Lakehouse. The job description outlines the main purposes in general terms only and is not intended to be prescriptive.
You may be required to carry out other duties commensurate with the post. This will not change the character or purpose of the post but will be necessary to maintain high standards of business practice. The post-holder will be expected to participate in developing Lakehouse Quality Standards.
This job description, through Business reasons, may be altered from time to time to meet the changing needs of the Company.
- With a projected spend of plus 1.5m per year and growing, the relationship with By Box and our logistics side of the business needs special attention and management. This would be on a day to day, weekly, monthly and efficiencies at all levels both at By Box and internally.
- To set and work to clear objectives both personally as well as in line with management set KPI's, and to have a clear vision of the relationship.
- To understand and challenge all KIP's on a weekly, monthly and annual basis.
- Report activity to internal departments but also contracts/clients on a weekly, monthly and annual basis.
- Internal coaching and mentoring to internal departments where required.
- To be an ambassador of the business in all aspects of relationship development.
- To have a pragmatic approach to finding solutions, resources, to management and quality monitoring.
- To have a disciplined and persistent approach to improvement.
- To proactively escalate and resolve issues or potential areas of concern.