The information given below is intended to provide an understanding and appreciation of the workload of the job and its role within Lakehouse. The job description outlines the main purposes in general terms only and is not intended to be prescriptive.
You may be required to carry out other duties commensurate with the post. This will not change the character or purpose of the post but will be necessary to maintain high standards of business practice. The post-holder will be expected to participate in developing Lakehouse Quality Standards.
This job description, through Business reasons, may be altered from time to time to meet the changing needs of the Company.
- Job Type: Full time, permanent.
- The post-holder will be expected to participate in developing Everwarm Quality Standards.
- Control Financial aspects of the contract.
- Liaise and work closely with the Head of Regeneration and Site Manager on all aspects of the project.
- Assist the Contracts Manager and Site Manager on legal and financial aspects to reduce the Company’s exposure to risk.
- To audit the contract documents and bring any discrepancies to the attention of the Head of Regeneration.
- Produce an accurate cash flow forecast based on the project programme and update as work proceeds.
- Produce a detailed cost plan / buying schedule for the each project.
- To prepare a detailed preliminaries expenditure schedule for discussion and agreement with the Head of Regeneration and Site Manager.
- To identify the most appropriate work packages and sub-contractors and agree same with Contract and Site Management.
- Ensure subcontract orders are placed in line with projects financial targets, the programme and/or procurement schedule. Ensure adequate quotations are available for comparison giving due regard to value and programme. Ensure a comprehensive analysis is undertaken on all quotations to take into account omissions and qualifications.
- Ensure all orders are issued in line with company procedures and include all relevant documents, dates, terms and conditions. Ensure in liaison with Head of Regeneration and Site Manager that all technical matters are identified and addressed.
- To liaise with procurement manager to ensure that all sub-contactors appointed to the works have been assessed in accordance with the company’s procedures.
- Produce and issue valuations in accordance with the contract documents, including cost valuation reconciliation to the Accounts Manager within 7 days of the valuation date.
- Produce and maintain an on going Draft Final Account, and submit the same with each valuation to ensure the Client is kept fully informed of their obligations.
- Identify and properly value all variations to the contract, and seek to pre-cost and agree same with Client or their representative wherever possible.
- Comprehensively assess sub-contractors accounts and produce sub contract payment certificates in line with Company terms and Conditions.
- Issue Withholding Notices in good time against applications or invoices where appropriate to do so.
- To agree Sub-contractor accounts as early as possible and before Lakehouse Final Account, to ensure that all claims against the Client are known.
- Ensure subcontract final account statements are received prior to their final payment being released.
- Report to the Head of Regeneration on financial and operational issues and as appropriate.