The information given below is intended to provide an understanding and appreciation of the workload of the job and its role within Lakehouse. The job description outlines the main purposes in general terms only and is not intended to be prescriptive.
You may be required to carry out other duties commensurate with the post. This will not change the character or purpose of the post but will be necessary to maintain high standards of business practice. The post-holder will be expected to participate in developing Lakehouse Quality Standards.
This job description, through Business reasons, may be altered from time to time to meet the changing needs of the Company.
- To be accountable for the delivery of a defined geographical area within the business for both financial and operational compliance initially Scottish Power Midlands contract. To improve the profitability of the business by delivering a performance driven culture within a defined region.
- The management of all resources engaged in the delivery of all work within your defined area.
- The Health, Safety and Compliance of all employees (direct or sub-contract) engaged on any activity within your region.
- Full accountability for the financial performance of all works carried out in your region.
- Ensuring competent resources are in place to meet fluctuations in work load demands.
- Performance management of all employees within your region – target setting and monitoring.
- Complete disciplinary processes with employees where required.
- Identify and implement training programs where required with selected employees.
- Be actively involved with the Operations management team to resolve work flow issues.
- Work with supply chain management to maintain adequate stock levels within any stores under your control.
- Monitor systems and processes that track assets coming in or out of your region through ByBox.
- Provide direction to all employees within your region.
- Actively assist in any company wide strategy for the benefit of the business.
- Manage any incentive schemes as they relate to your region, with your employees.
- Provide guidance and identify support requirements that enables you to manage your region effectively.
- Ensure technical assistance is provided to your employees where required.
- Ensure all employees act and behave in a courteous / professional manner at all times.
- Take ownership of any concerns, priority or otherwise, that directly affect the operation of our business in your area.